Genital Herpes STD Test
You need ANSWERS to your sexual health concerns . . .
Most people who have contracted genital herpes are unaware, and infection in the United States is common, with about 16 percent of people 14 to 49 years of age having the HSV-2 virus. Symptoms are not often visible and people infected are regularly unaware of their condition, until painful breakouts occur.
- Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted virus
- Genital Herpes is very common in men and women in the U.S.
- 1 out of 6 people have HSV-2 in America
- Genital Herpes often has no symptoms - making it common for people to not know they have it
- When present, common symptoms are small painful blisters or sores on the genitals or anus
- Infected individuals can easily pass it on to sex partners without knowing it
- There is no cure, but Genital Herpes is TREATABLE with Antiviral Medications for symptoms
- Genital Herpes does not typically cause long-term serious health problems
Name: Genital Herpes
Category: Treatable, not curable
Lab Test: Blood Specimen
Treatment: Antiviral Medications to shorten or prevent outbreaks.